Front End Engineers on the Jumio Transaction Monitoring team are responsible for creating our user-facing tools. You will develop the public and internal applications that allow Jumio’s customers to investigate suspicious activity on their platforms.
Expanding our existing solution and crafting the applications needed to fight financial crime. Your understanding of underlying data will let you tell a visual story that helps analysts see beyond simple metrics. Your passion for innovative UI/UX will help you envision and compose software that empowers users.
- Be a key player in Jumio's JTM UI/UX design & development building responsive web applications.
- Help drive the front-end architecture for a distributed cloud-based transaction monitoring SaaS solution.
- Break down complex use case scenarios into simple and enjoyable customer experiences.
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience developing responsive single page web applications, using technologies like Angular in a RESTful environment.
- Obsessive attention to detail in delivering quality user experience and underlying software.
- Created and maintained internal libraries in an enterprise environment.
- Passionate about open source and discovering new technologies.
- Knowledge of ReactiveX patterns and their use through RxJS.
- Understand the complexity of Risk, Compliance or Fraud.
- Relentless in keeping solutions secure.
- Strong TDD background.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructures such as AWS.
What we offer you...
- A highly competitive salary
- The opportunity to take part in a success sharing plan
- A home office and budget to set it up
- An awesome team to collaborate and work with.
Key Characteristics and Attitudes
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you a Frontend Developer who loves to create beautiful software design in an engaging environment? We are looking for exceptional web developers with strong software engineering chops and solid UI/UX design skills to join our front-end development.
Responsibilities of UI/UX designer at Precision technologiesTaking design briefs to understand requirements,Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineersTranslating requirements into style guides, design.
Overview:Are you passionate about creating good user experiences on the web? So are we! In the past few years, Esri has put a large effort into making design tools accessible and powerful for experts, stakeholders, and the public. We are dedicated to.
Need UX experience as well. Not just UI. Should be a developer and not designerBoozDNA is looking to hire two UI/UX Developers for a high profile project with a government client. If you have the right skills and experience, please apply asap. BoozDNA.
Senior Site Reliability EngineerType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedCognosos provides an innovative IoT solution that equips enterprises with the real-time location and tracking intelligence needed to boost utilization of assets and accelerate.
More jobs by this company
At Jumio, you will work for a market leader providing solutions to ensure online trust and to make the digital world a safer place for everyone. You will be instrumental in building the next generation data platform to increase the scalability and modularity.