Geode Health is growing and we are looking to add a Senior Paralegal. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer you will provide advanced paralegal support. You will assist with various areas of the law, including corporate, contracts, compliance, and/or litigation and will have the opportunity to be a leader in the implementation and maintenance of department technology. Incumbents at this level are expected to work independently with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to build the foundation in a high-growth, mission-driven well-funded startup.
Geode Health is a rapidly growing, national provider of outpatient mental health services. Our mission is ‘To empower our patients to live healthier, more rewarding lives through accessible, affordable and effective mental healthcare tailored to their needs.’
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates standardized contracts and inter-company agreements
- Supports corporate entity organization and maintenance efforts, including researching applicable state laws, drafting and filing formation documents, and maintaining corporate documents
- Participates in multidisciplinary/cross functional team and coordinates with other departments on deliverables
- Maintains contract database and legal department files and documents
- Organizes and tracks legal matters and requests across multiple departments, including preparing spreadsheets, organizational charts, timelines, tracking and project management
- Prepare spreadsheets, organizational charts, timelines, project management tracking
- Be empowered to establish processes to efficiently handle day-to-day tasks
- Other matters assigned
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Passionate about our mission and inspiring others
- Self-starter, for whom no task is too big or too small and takes ownership of their decisions
- Contribute to the collective effort both within own scope - and beyond - as needed
- Creative and strategic thinker
- A lifelong learner who believes in giving and receiving feedback to get better each day
- Organized & process-oriented
- Must be highly organized and looking for a challenge
- Able to balance conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle multiple projects at varying stages
- Contributes to the team’s success by being an active participant and promotes a shared responsibility for achieving results
- Communicates information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrates professional integrity
- Exercises good judgment in handling sensitive information
- Capable of confidently engaging with senior teammates
- Extremely tech-savvy and feel comfortable working with various computer programs, CRMs, databases, and systems
- You must be a positive, high-energy team player who is results-oriented
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree needed; paralegal certificate preferred
- 10+ years of corporate paralegal experience
- At least five years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm or in-house setting preferred
- Experience handling contracts or corporate governance in a healthcare setting is a plus
- Displays highly effective mentoring abilities. Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with attorneys and clients
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, while demonstrating superior organizational and technical skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and to effectively prioritize work; displays flexibility and creativity in managing intense and time-sensitive deadlines
- Highly technologically proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, electronic discovery tool, corporate and legal databases, as well as other technology tools
At Geode Health, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching 401k plan
- State of the art technology
Why work for Geode Health?
At Geode Health, we take our commitment to patients and providers seriously. We focus every day on how to help patients across the United States get the best possible mental health care available. To achieve this, we focus on ensuring our providers have unmatched support and resources so that they can focus on providing great care. We are backed by KKR, a leading private equity firm with the experience and mission alignment to truly make an impact. Joining Geode Health will put you on the front-end of a rapidly growing movement to increase access and improve outcomes for mental health patients and providers across the nation.
To learn more, visit us as www.geodehealth.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company OverviewActiveProspect is the SaaS platform for consent-based marketing.Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent,.
Technical Scrum MasterWe are looking for a dedicated Scrum Master to be a part of our firm. you will be responsible for managing the scope and timeline of each project. In addition to this, you should also motivate the development team to help achieve.
Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive,.
4+ years of professional software development experience3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability.
Shared Services Data ConsultantRemote - Work from HomePaycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain.
Principal Software Engineer-Front End DeveloperRemotePaycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain.
More jobs by this company
Our Geode Health team is growing rapidly and we are in search of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The responsibilities include using various social media platforms to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building extensive.