WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
We are looking for a passionate, talented Front-End Developer to join the Business Solutions team! A suitable candidate would be joining the team to work on internal business systems that support and enable all areas of the business in producing great work for our clients. We primarily use the Microsoft technology stack including .NET 6 (formerly .NET Core), Microsoft SQL Server, React and AWS. You would be a key member of the development team that designs, develops and implements enterprise level solutions.
TEAM OVERVIEW //
The Business Solutions team is a highly collaborative team of Software Engineers, Business System Analysts, Business Intelligence Engineers, and UI/UX Designers that work together to solve complex business challenges.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Contribute to the design, development, testing and delivery of software systems designed to support new or existing business processes
- Test our sites across browsers and troubleshoot site presentation and functionality.
- Modify templates and tweak existing sites.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies.
- Work closely with the Business System Analysts and UI/UX designers
WHAT WE NEED //
- 2-4 years’ experience as front-end developer in an Agile environment
- Excellent HTML and CSS programming skills
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Manage and protect sensitive information (such as PII) according to applicable rules, regulations, laws and company policies
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Node.js or other comparable web technologies
- Experience with unit testing and automated UI testing is a plus
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice desirable
- High attention to detail and ability to test own work
- Interest in information architecture, including database design and development
- Experience with Git is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience with content management system (CMS) tools like WordPress, Umbraco, etc is preferred
- Innate creative sensibilities with a high degree of sensitivity to design nuance and interest in UX/UI
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Axure and other associated design/wireframing tools
- Strong collaborator who is a responsive and respectful team member
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company OverviewActiveProspect is the SaaS platform for consent-based marketing.Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent,.
Company DescriptionWhen you join Renaissance®️, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—cre
SiteZeus is hiring a Junior Front-End Developer to help us create new features for our expanding platforms, implement the latest web architecture, and create stunning user experiences.Who we areSiteZeus is a location intelligence company based out of.
Inspired by our partners, guided by our purposeLifeblue is a full-service digital agency and Certified B Corporation that's proud to boast end-to-end web development, design, marketing, and content services, as well as a growing product arm of our business:.
About Us:Carbon Mapper is a non-profit organization with a public-good mission to detect, pinpoint, quantify and track 80% of the world’s methane and carbon dioxide (CO2) point source emissions. Our mission is to aid in the acceleration of climate mitigation.