Are you ready for your next challenge? Facilisgroup is building SaaS solutions for the Promotional Products industry. As part of our growth, we are introducing a Front End Engineering Manager to support the teams building our products.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong background in front end software development. To be successful in this role, you should be confident hiring, mentoring, and managing front end software engineering teams.
This position reports to the VP of Engineering.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee frontend development teams across all Product divisions.
- Work with lead front end engineers to accurately report upon progress, issues, risks & mitigation, and project state.
- Monitor reliability and performance of front end products and suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the engineering budget.
- Designing appropriate engineering training and product education in collaboration with the product training teams.
- Create, review, and maintain policies relevant to internal systems.
- Guide and mentor junior team members on personal growth and career progression.
- Manage the performance review process of engineers.
- Assign and manage people resources to ensure all projects are completed on target and on budget.
- Work with the Product Management team to ensure that engineering deliverables meet and exceed customer expectations.
You bring with you:
- Work experience as an engineering manager or similar senior-level position in an engineering department.
- Experience with multiple front end stacks.
- Experience with building or managing the build of SaaS products.
- Experience with brownfield and re-engineering projects.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in both front-end development.
BS in Computer Science (or similar relevant field) or equivalent work-experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- engineering manager or similar: 1 year (Preferred)
- multiple front end stacks: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT EDUPHORIA!We're a Texas-based company that loves making powerful and intuitive web-based software for K-12 educators so they can focus on spending more time with their students. Our software helps school districts analyze students' progress, plan.
Reporting to Credentialing Manager, the Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all credentialing, licensing and enrollment tasks. The coordinator will work with providers and third-party partners to ensure all tasks are completed in.
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and SecurityAt Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we.
Company OverviewFanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of.
As the Lead Integration Architect, you will be a key player working on multiple infrastructure integration projects as part of a larger Merger & Acquisition Program critical to Business Operations. You will use your broad Infrastructure knowledge across.
More jobs by this company
Are you ready for your next challenge? Facilisgroup is building SaaS solutions for the Promotional Products industry. As part of our growth, we are introducing an Engineering Manager to support the teams building our products.The ideal candidate for.