- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience focused on application and/or mobile web development with exposure to middleware and system design.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Fundamental HTML, Web Accessibility, and CSS knowledge.
This position can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Are you a front-end engineer? Do you enjoy learning the latest cloud technologies, collaborating with other team members, and delivering impactful solutions through the client-side? If so, continue reading.
AWS is growing. Come join a team that constantly seeks ways to build things better & faster for our customers. You will use exciting new AWS services, Open-Source frameworks, Interact with Serverless solutions, and act as the subject matter expert for front-end development in a quickly growing software organization. Our customers are internal AWS employees, such as Sellers, Solutions Architects and Consultants. Our mission is simple, help them be as efficient as possible through tools and automation, and empower them with reliable data to make critical business decisions.
What’s in it for you?
You will be in an environment where growing and sharpening your skills are equally important to delivering results. You will be part of an exceptional team of engineers where collaboration is highly valued, where innovation is something that happens every day, where taking risks is encouraged and every day is Day One. You will face unique challenges, learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry, and build deep expertise in the most sought-after skills in the market. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing, customer obsessed, and innovative companies in the world.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
What will you do?
- Bring your creativity every day to solve complex problems for our global business operations; anticipate customer needs
- Dive deep into the latest front-end development tools and frameworks, hone your already strong front-end development skills.
- Continual improvement of applications used by thousands of internal Amazonians as they will need to scale and continue to meet the demands of a rapidly growing, dynamic business.
- Set standards and best practices for practitioners of our front-end development
- Take advantage of really strong Amazon internal training opportunities including instructor led courses, expert talks from experts, and informal on the job training.
- Learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, they are also looking to learn from you.
Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- 4+ years' experience building scalable and extensible software.
- React & React Native experience.
- Developed and supported applications on AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc).
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Developer - Associate.
- Experience collaborating with Product, and non-technical partners.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills with ability to deliver high quality documents at appropriate level of detail.
- Regular and Reduced Time (F, R) jobs based in New York City and the surrounding vicinity (including the 5 boroughs - Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island) or US virtual jobs that could be performed in New York City.
- The pay range for this position in New York City is $158,100-213,800/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
- The pay range for this position in Jersey City, NJ is $143,700-$213,800/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
- Regular and Reduced Time (F, R)* jobs based in Colorado and virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado:
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Job descriptionDo you like creating and working on a product that is used by tens of thousands of people every day? Does being part of a small, ambitious and fast-growing team energize you? Then you might be the perfect person to join our Product Team!.
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.