As a Lead Front-End Engineer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer experience that are pivotal to multiple web products for patients, pharmacies and other customers of NimbleRx (www.nimblerx.com). You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers who build for performance, reliability, and scalability. You will work closely with other developers, as well as with groups such as product management and design, to understand feature requirements and functional and technical use cases. With your colleagues, you will work to deliver high-quality code on time.
Our engineering culture: We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being "in this together" and collaborating on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business. We daily live out our company values of empathy, simplicity, autonomy, leadership, ownership, burning curiosity, bias for action, mentorship and operate with context not control in a highly collaborative environment.
- Build a scalable platform and services that people love to use
- Take ownership of frontend features, from design to implementation and test to release
- Work with and influence engineering leadership to create a front-end technology roadmap
- Promote best practices and high-quality development techniques
- Tackle tough design and technical problems
- Enhance our systems' usability and performance; seek out improvements to our technology stack and daily practices
- Simplify the product at the system level; provide effective engineering support to all organizations and help improve our overall business performance
- Lead by example and be a role model. Use innovative ideas to solve challenging problems
- Lead large-scale projects, accurately estimate the effort required, and delegate responsibilities to junior team members
- Take a leadership role in a broad set of engineering and cross-functional projects
- Mentor other team members
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders from across the company; understand and anticipate customer needs
What you bring:
- 8+ years of strong front-end development experience, including customer-facing software solutions
- Rich development with React, ECMAScript standard, and more
- Experience developing scalable, maintainable, extensible, web-based applications
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Nice to have: experience with Java & MySQL
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features; you test your own code and review your teammates' code while keeping stakeholders and leadership informed
- You are an innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have the ability to build effective working relationships with peers, stakeholders, and leadership, and you have a passion for mentoring and coaching junior team members
- You have deep technical expertise that allows you to dive deep into the details and lead large scale projects
- You accurately estimate and proactively remove impediments for your team members
- You have a positive attitude and a data-driven approach to problem solving, and you influence others in an apolitical way.
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / dental / vision / 401(k) package that fits your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- 10 paid holidays
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.