Are you a Frontend Developer with a strong background using React in a business setting? Are you searching for a fully remote position? Then check out this role!
We are looking to hire a Frontend Developer full time. While this role could entail development on both the backend and client side, this engineer will be tasked with critical UI/UX development needs. The software is built with Rails, React/Typescript, and Elixir. We are searching for someone who wants to develop in React regardless of their tech background. No experience with React? No problem! We will accept applicants who have significant experience with other modern front end frameworks such as Angular, Vue, Elm, or Alpine.js.
- Health insurance
- Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% remote position with flexible work environment
- Paid volunteer time off
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting work-life balance
- React / Typescript / Angular (currently 1.x)
- Elixir / Phoenix, Ruby on Rails
- Linux / MacOS
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Kanban / Lean
- Docker / AWS / Terraform / PostgreSQL
- 1 year professional software Engineering experience (not including internships)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Strong background using React
- Front end development
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial technology product environment
- Desire to work with a small, fast paced development team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to work EST time overlap?
- Are you a US Citizen?
- professional Engineering (not internships): 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.