!!! Direct Placement.
Acara Solutions is looking for a Lead Software Engineer with Front-End
Salary : - upto $120K DOE
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Relies on experience and judgment when estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating work.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Software development fundamentals and process
- Software build and deployment process
- Software requirements
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Agile development processes and principles
- Team player/leader
- Fast learner
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Organization and time management
- Completes most development activities independently.
- Works on complicated tasks that may require an in-depth level of engineering knowledge.
- Has extensive knowledge in software programming concepts, practices, and procedures and knows when and how to apply them to their work.
- Understands the programming language they are working in to design and refactor for performance and scalability.
- Able to break down work into consumable tasks and identify how much work is to complete the tasks
- Supports design, development, implementation, and maintenance of software programming applications.
- Conducts code reviews in a timely manner and identifies discrepancies in logic pertaining to the task at hand.
- Documents supporting installation instructions and basic user operations and troubleshooting manuals.
- Supports system configuration along with supports application deployments inclusive of occasional after-hours assistance.
- Actively participates and leads by example in organization's software development processes and test strategies.
- Recognizes software programming problems/issues and provides solutions for review by manager.
- Executes work efficiently and meets agreed on deadlines.
- Takes direction and both positive and critical feedback in a constructive manner.
- Architects our front-end technology stack from design, implementation, monitoring and testing infrastructure
- Participates in architectural design and planning sessions with solutions architects
- Provides technical leadership, training, and mentorship to the front-end team
- Identifies hiring needs and interviews candidates for frontend engineering positions
- Analyzes customer requirements and provides strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the company's products
- Creates prototypes and proof of concepts to validate, promote, and define the technology strategies
- Proposes and designs new front-end solutions and processes and works with the team to implement them
- Reviews code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Front-end development: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.