YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
- WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
- Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
- Forbes® America's Best Employers
- Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- 2021 People Companies that Care
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to develop front-end solutions using web technologies, primarily React and Redux
- Partnering with data and API developers to plan the flow of data between application layers
- Participate in ideation and technical review sessions.
- Provide day-to-day support for assigned Navy Federal development efforts in compliance with NFCU standards, processes and procedures following the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or applicable Agile Methodology.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external controls, and output.
- Provides subject matter expertise in developing system software code using commonly known best practices while adhering to NFCU standards and policies regarding software development.
- Participates in enhancing performance and availability of designed system solutions.
- Supports/leads the preparation, execution and documentation of development tests and evaluations.
- May be tasked with the Technical Leader role of a project with the responsibility of full software life-cycle development from requirements analysis to project closeout.
- Applies functional knowledge to analyze and resolve complex project solutions.
- Capable of designing, coding, debugging, and maintaining complex software solutions.
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Proactively accumulates and maintains knowledge of current and emerging/evolving technologies, concepts, and trends in the IT field. Provides mentorship to others where applicable.
- Performs root cause analysis to quickly identify and resolve issues causing recurring technical problems.
- Five (5) plus years of experience with Java Script frameworks and libraries like Angular, React.js and Vue.js.
- Advanced experience/knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Experience writing and evaluating user stories, acceptance criteria and pull requests.
- Knowledge of evolving web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong analytical, planning, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in using IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code and/or Eclipse as a development IDEs. Recent experience using GIT or GITHUB for source control.
- Experience testing using Jest, Jasmine, Storybook or similar tools and techniques.
- Expert experience/knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of agile tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps and other collaborative tools.
- Experience with front end data visualization libraries, specifically D3.
- Familiarity with financial industry.
- Experience leading software teams through the entire software development Life cycle.
- Experience with server-side application development using Java or Python
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM | Employee may be required to work outside normal working hours to provide technical support during product implementation efforts.
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | Remote
Salary: $83,100 - $142,000
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
- Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.