- Golang on the back-end
- React.js (w/ Typescript) on the front-end
- AWS RDS (MySQL), MongoDB Atlas
- Cloud hosting on AWS using a mixture of Docker on Elastic-beanstalk and serverless architecture along with other services like S3, RDS, etc.
- Develop and implement highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Meet with different business units to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Document application changes and develop updates
- Provide coaching and mentoring to peers
- Produce high-quality code with an emphasis on software craftsmanship
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in post-graduate software development (full-time, NON-internship)
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Typescript and its core principles
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.