Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate systems requirements into application prototypes
- Plan, design, and implement user interfaces and data processing applications -Uses and defines software design best practices
- Consuming RESTful APIs -Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- Use of version control systems, specifically Git and GitLab
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Ensuring Section 508 Compliance
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Using and working with open source solutions and community
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating views and templates in full-stack frameworks like Rails, Express, or Django
- Creating web layouts from static images.
- Write Infrastructure as Code, use serverless framework deployment approaches, manage configuration, use cloud-native monitoring approaches
- Identify and correct weaknesses in critical performance parameters
- Coordinate the demonstration of new and enhanced applications
- Assess the feasibility of adopting new software design technologies within the current systems environment
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- 3-10 years Development experience, with most of that working in Development Teams
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have an active Public Trust clearance or higher?
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
- HTML: 3 years (Required)
- full stack framework (Django, Express, Rails): 3 years (Required)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.