Have you ever wondered how companies list their products on Amazon? Or how Google knows which products are in stock in a store near you? How about how your order gets to your door when you buy from a 3rd party merchant on Amazon? That’s where Feedonomics comes in!
As a leading product feed management platform, Feedonomics partners with agencies, brands, and retailers to optimize and list their products on the top ecommerce shopping destinations around the world.
Here at Feedonomics we “eat our own dog food”, meaning that in addition to our merchant and agency users, Feedonomics has over a hundred analysts using our platform to service some of the largest merchants in the world like Walmart and Target. This makes sure that we are building the right product and iterating constantly.
Since its inception in 2014, Feedonomics has developed an incredible reputation for our full-service approach to feed management, our inclusive culture, and our industry-leading technology. With principles that go beyond optics, Feedonomics looks to deliver the same people-first strategy internally as we do externally.
Here at Feedonomics, we operate in a fully remote work environment. Our home office is based in Los Angeles, California, but our employees are located all over the United States.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer (Front-end) to join the Engineering team at Feedonomics. You'll be working closely with our product and design teams to support new and ongoing front-end development of our web-based applications, contribute technical expertise in our product decisions, and deliver successful implementation of product ideas using best front-end development practices for our Core Platform as well as other products.
You’ll play a critical role in transitioning our applications to the “latest and greatest” frontend technologies and framework as we look forward to the continued evolution and modernization of our frontend tech stack.
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for developing efficient, user-friendly and intuitive solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends.
The ideal candidate holds a B.S in Computer Science or similar along with professional experience supporting enterprise-grade SaaS platforms in a team environment.
Salary range for this role: $130,000-$185,000
- Design, develop and build Platform products and features using Angular with complete and seamless integration to the backend technologies and services
- Architect and develop efficient and reusable front-end abstractions using modern JS practices and concepts like Components and services
- Drive the evolution of our frontend tech stack by migrating to modern JS frameworks and leveraging the power of modern tools like Webpack and NodeJS modules.
- Partner closely with UI/UX designers and Product Managers to shape requirements, translate complex workflows into well-rounded features and delightful user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs prior to development
- Optimize existing features for user experience and improved efficiency
- Write clean, well-tested, reusable and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices)
- Learn and contribute to new and existing technologies that make up our stack
- Participate in code reviews and provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members
- 5-7 years programming experience
- Experience interacting with RESTful HTTP APIs
- Solid understanding and experience with UI layouts, CSS/SASS, and libraries such as Bootstrap
- Significant experience of debugging using browser-based tools like Chrome Developer Console
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field required
What's in it for you?
- Master your craft under the guidance of technical experts in their field
- Work with autonomy to solve challenges and come up with creative technical solutions to meet the needs of our clients
- See your work in action as the largest companies in the world use your code to succeed in their eCommerce goals
- This position is remote, with flexible working schedule available
- Competitive pay that keeps up with the market
- Unlimited PTO in addition to Well-Being Leave, Volunteer Days, and Fixed and Floating Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision (VSP) insurance, HSA, FSA, life insurance, and more
- Monthly half-day Fridays (yes, really!)
- 401K retirement plans
- Family benefits, such as parental leave, newborn sick leave, adoption assistance, pet insurance and more
- Educational assistance
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Generous Employee Referral bonuses
Here at Feedonomics, we believe in giving back to our employees as well as the community by engaging in philanthropic events and providing days off to volunteer. We are also committed to our employees' well-being by offering employee assistant programs, discounted gym membership, and diversity and inclusion resource groups.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.