At Pixel, we're the creators, the thinkers, and the problem solvers.
Our growing team is looking for talented designers and engineers for a contract starting this fall. Please submit your resume if you are interested in this upcoming opportunity.
As a UX-centric digital services company, we're redefining what it means to create successful digital experiences within the federal government - At Pixel, success is measured by experience.
Our Mission is to help organizations rethink how design engineering improves the digital experience. We do this by hiring talented, motivated, and creative designers and engineers to create and enhance mission-critical software for our Nation.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a natural talent for solving problems.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must live within the United States
- Provides detailed sketches, wireframes, and interactive prototypes for Stakeholders and user testing or leads a team in these deliverables.
- Designs and implements user test plans, conducts user interviews and meetings and designs qualitative and quantitative questionnaires, surveys, and polls to collect research data or works with the UX team on these activities.
- Provides detailed research reporting and writes user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Produces mood boards, style guides, and interactive development guidelines for front-end development teams.
- Creates brand cohesion across enterprise applications, performs heuristic evaluations, and supplies recommendations and reports for 508 compliance.
- Uses CSS and HTML knowledge to evaluate from end code to test for 508 compliance and usability across browsers and operating systems.
- Communicates across teams to conceptualize and visualize web applications.
- Creates color themes and organizes typography that is easy to read.
- Creates digital ads and promotional designs.
- Creates and designs custom presentations and graphics for digital display.
- Responsible for creating custom graphics, illustrators, and presentations using Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- Delivers high-end quality print-ready art, optimized digital designs, and marketing materials.
- Designs business stationery, trade show graphics, print advertisements, digital ads, and marketing.
- Creates custom branding, logos, color themes, and typography and delivers appropriate file types to be used by the client, development team, and printer. Maintains stock photography, vector art, and other original art files.
- Works with Stakeholders, Designers, Product Owners, and Developers. Creates, edits, and optimizes video and basic animation using Adobe Aftereffects or similar for website ads or digital presentations.
- Minimum of 8 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or relevant degree program
- Is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications, Sketch, Figma, or similar.
As part of Pixel's compensation package, we provide benefits for a modern workforce which include competitive salaries, great health benefits, insurance, and generous holiday and vacation time. We offer tuition reimbursement as part of our professional development package.
Pixel Creative Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://kanopi.comDescription This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada ABOUT THE JOBAs a Drupal Front-End Engineer your day-to-day includes working closely with your project managers and technical leads;.
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions,.
Principal Software Engineer - Front-End Specialist $160000 - $200000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.