Lokavant is a clinical intelligence platform that improves the time, cost, and quality of trial execution through data-driven analytics applications. Lokavant's platform aggregates and integrates real-time data from disparate trial data sources, and powers advanced analytics enabled by its compendium of proprietary trial data. The suite of applications built on the platform allows study teams to proactively manage their studies, and surfaces insights, driving efficiencies in all scientific and operational use cases. For more information, please visit www.lokavant.com.
About the Opportunity
How often are you given the opportunity to build something from the ground up, with an abundance of resources at your disposal; to be part of a team of people accomplished in diverse scientific and engineering disciplines, focused on using the best of what lies at the forefront of technology to address complex, real-world problems that have a positive impact on potentially millions of peoples' lives? This is that kind of opportunity.
We are seeking a thoughtful hands-on Senior Software Engineer to join the rapidly growing team in. The ideal candidate has a serious passion for user-centered design and development; believes in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation; and has the agility to go from the whiteboard design of an application all the way to the nuances of code implementation.
- Contribute to the React front-end and NodeJS API development of our clinical trial intelligence platform, which enables data analysis and visualization across various study dimensions
- Design, build, and implement data-driven applications that consume service-oriented RESTful APIs to drive functionality and optimize front-end performance
- Work with remote in-house, off-shore and near-shore development teams to achieve iterative sprint goals
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, troubleshoot problems, and improve product quality
- Develop robust and production-level code to implement new product features in collaboration with other designers, engineers and subject matter experts
- Collaborate with colleagues across Product, Engineering, and Quality to evaluate and implement methodologies and workflows to facilitate the frequent and continuous release of high-quality software
- Willingness to mentor and be mentored by engineers of varied experience levels
- Superior skills writing modular, scalable, performant code
- Knowledge of data visualization and charting libraries (e.g. D3, Recharts, DC, C3, Plotly, etc.)
- Strong understanding of web standards and front-end design concepts like layout, specificity, accessibility, and browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, with effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to learn quickly and autonomously
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Superior problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere interest in working at a rapidly changing start-up and scaling with the company as we grow
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Science, or equivalent field
Preferred (Nice-to-have) Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces that support analytics and interactive data visualization
- Experience designing or writing unit tests and/or functional tests in a continuous integration environment
- Experience with AWS S3, EC2, EMR, Lambda, or an equivalent cloud-hosted infrastructure
- Experience with full-stack development (e.g. Node.js)
- Comfortable learning and using other programming languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience with healthcare data, ideally clinical/operational clinical trial data
- Knowledge of e-clinical systems and technologies (e.g. EDC, CTMS, IRT, etc.)
- Direct experience collaborating with clinical research/operations professionals
- Familiarity with BI tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, etc.)
- New York / Tri-State Area based with a willingness to work a hybrid WFH/in-office schedule
Salary Range: $120,000 - $130,000 / yr
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits, including mental health and telehealth
- Employee stock options
- Free membership to One Medical
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Flexible remote work policy
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Basic and supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Health Advocate program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare & dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Discounts on auto, home, and pet insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Great NYC office located in the heart of Times Square
- Team-building events and outings
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Employee referral program
Lokavant is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Every developer has a tab open on Stack Overflow.We are one of the most popular websites in the world - a community-based space focused on increasing productivity, decreasing cycle times, accelerating time to market, and protecting institutional knowledge..
Headquarters: Warrenton, Virginia URL: http://www.easternpointtrust.comJob descriptionA U.S. based company developing a variety of fintech applications related to U.S. Trust based products, cross border payments and remittances is looking for a Front-End.
About SpruceSpruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and.
Company SummaryCome join First American's Digital Title Group, newly formed to re-imagine and digitize the title search and examination process through Big Data, AI, document automation and modern, cloud-native application development. As a market leading.
Dignariis a forward-thinking, human-centered, emerging technology and analytics company that builds solutions to transform business. Were a woman owned company wherediversity is applauded, and success is celebrated.We are seeking aFrontend Developer.
Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open-source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence,.