Concentric Sky is looking for excellent people to add to our team!
We are looking for intelligent people who are passionate about technology, detail oriented, and capable of working in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Concentric Sky develops web and mobile applications for clients in various sectors from education to industry to incubators. We have an amazing team of more than 70 highly skilled technical professionals. We are a collaborative group of relaxed, cool people who share a love for technology and the positive impact it's having on our world. We offer a fantastic work environment with lots of perks, flexibility, freedom, and a full benefits package. See why we love Concentric Sky.
We're looking for candidates who are local, or who have a proven success record working remotely with highly collaborative teams.
- Lead teams of front-end developers while adhering to agile and lean practices
- Write performant code supporting a variety of browsers, devices, and connection speeds
- Ensure WCAG 2.1 compliance for developed code
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, carefully iterating on internal processes and toolkits
- Participate in the early stages of projects by writing proposals, researching technology, and developing estimates
- Develop and maintain best practices for the Front-End Development team
- Provide direction and support for the Front-End Development team, facilitating team building and engagement
- Demonstrated success managing front-end development and/or software engineering teams, utilizing lean and agile methodologies to build large websites and web applications
- Strong communication and leadership skills with a focus on empowering team members
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, frameworks, and requirements
- Expert-level understanding of HTML and CSS (using Saas or Less)
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience with build tools (npm, grunt, webpack)
- An understanding of graphic design and programming concepts
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States (citizenship, green card, visa, etc)
Strong plus / Success factors:
Experience with any or all of the following:
- Craft CMS
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is based on your experience. We offer great perks and benefits including generously flexible work schedules, paid time off including paid parental leave, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance plans, employer-paid short term disability and life insurance, a 401k, and an FSA!
If you are an innovator and want an excellent opportunity to put your skills to work, learn some new ones, and be part of a cutting-edge team, please send us your resume. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Concentric Sky, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: