FomF is looking for a front-end engineer to support the development of our digital products and services.
- You will be part of a small and growing team to build innovative customer-facing products.
- You will be playing an active role in architecting and implementing front-end solutions.
- You will embrace software engineering best practices to deliver performant and maintainable code.
- You will work closely with designers to deliver excellence in user experiences.
At least 5 years of professional experience in front-end development, including:
- Experience with front-end tools and technologies such as Redux, CSS preprocessors (LESS), Webpack, Babel, and Eslint
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress
- Experience in building responsive and single-page web applications
- Experience with Scrum methodology
It would be nice if you have you have:
- Hands-on experience with GraphQL
- Familiarity with JVM languages such as Java and Kotlin
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: