Imperfect Foods was founded in 2015 with a mission to reduce food waste and build a better food system for everyone. We offer imperfect (yet delicious) produce, affordable pantry items, and quality meat and dairy. We deliver them conveniently to our customers’ doorsteps and pride ourselves on offering up to a 30% discount compared to grocery store prices. Our customers can get the healthy, seasonal produce they want alongside the grocery staples they rely on, without having to compromise their budget or values. We’re proving that doing the right thing for the planet doesn’t have to cost more, and that shopping for quality ingredients can support the people and resources that it takes to grow our favorite foods.
We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations all over the country. Check our website to see if there is an Imperfect near you!
We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
About the Role:
Imperfect Foods is seeking a technical Growth Marketing professional with hands-on experience leading A/B testing and conversion rate optimization for a B2C e-commerce or subscription business. Proven experience with an A/B testing platform such as Optimizely or Google Optimize and front-end development skills for launching landing pages are needed for this role.
- Execute CRO tests and analysis end-to-end
- Build landing pages in our testing platform with assets generated by Imperfect's creative team (must have basic frontend skills)
- Lead cross-functional brainstorming with Growth and Product team members
- Develop innovative ideas in collaboration with our in-house creative team
- Champion best practices and winning playbooks for the e-commerce subscription industry
- Work with BI to establish consistent reporting and accurate analysis for all A/B testing
- Maintain line of sight on all changes and testing that can affect conversion rates
Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with testing platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, AB Tasty, VWO)
- Hands-on experience using web analytics platforms (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Hands-on experience in front-end development for growth marketing is a must!
- Highly proficient in Excel data analysis and manipulation
- Mastery of test design and A/B best practices
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Up to date with design and UX trends in the e-commerce subscription industry
- Must have a mentality of continuous improvement
- Analytical problem solver with a love for statistics
- Excellent cross-functional project management and communication skills
- Seeking career opportunities in growth product management
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of the Position:
- Full-time exempt position reporting to the Director of Growth
- Candidate can be remotely located within the United States
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Standing desks and / or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
Individuals seeking employment at Imperfect Foods are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
How we are protecting employees from COVID-19
At Imperfect Foods, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees who must report to work. Before entering our warehouse, employees have their temperatures checked. In addition, we take great care to ensure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and all warehouses are fully sanitized weekly.
We have also implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy providing full-time and part-time employees 2 additional weeks of paid time off and up to 26 weeks paid leave if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting