Customer motivated to make hiring decisions quickly.
You will: help enhance a cutting-edge product that companies like Universal, Hilton, Levi’s, Crocks and so many others are using to increase their customer's online and mobile experience.
Location: 100% remote (even after covid) / Must be US-based but you can work anywhere within.
Looking for a Full stack developer with front end focus to develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity.
- Focus on front-end technology stack, development, and troubleshooting.
- Works independently or with designers to build user experiences or advise on design decisions.
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
- Code reviews.
- Participate in stand-ups and other sprint meetings.
- Understands business requirements, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
Required skills / Technical competencies:
- Front-end frameworks
- Agile methodology.
- Automated testing (unit testing, behavioral testing) and CI/CD.
- Responsive design.
- Web services (SOAP & REST).
Preferred Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Modern web development technologies (such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors).
- Knowledge/experience with architectural patterns.
- Browser performance.
- Familiar with version control systems (GIT preferred).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: