Come work at Tattle, a fast-growing customer experience improvement platform. We provide merchants the tools and guidance needed to turn guest feedback into actionable opportunities for improvement.
As the newest member of our Product team, you will help architect and implement new features that allow our clients to learn more from their customers and better coach their teams.
We are a small team delivering big features for even bigger clients. We are growing fast and we want to add more awesome to our already awesome team.
You will work with the other members of the development and testing team to discuss and plan feature development and product enhancements using an Agile methodology. Our applications are currently written in AngularJS with a PHP back-end, but we are migrating some of our products to Svelte.
- Comfortable with and advocates for an Agile environment (Scrumban preferred)
- Able to engineer solutions independently as well as guide other team members
- Proficient with at least one modern front-end framework (Svelte preferred)
- Has a solid understanding and practice with consuming REST endpoints for front-end services
- Practices good testing habits by writing unit, integration and end to end tests
- Previous experience developing in a production environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Provide guidance and expertise to development and testing team
- Migrate code legacy code in AngularJS to new Svelte application.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies with the team and work within an Scrumban environment
- Independently develop front-end solutions in Svelte for a survey management web application following a set of requirements and wireframes
- Participate in team code reviews
- Write and maintain unit tests and Cypress end to end tests
- AngularJS (legacy code)
- PHP + PHP Unit
- Clickhouse/ MariaDB
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- If accepted, in what state will you primarily be doing your remote work for Tattle?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 2 years (Required)
- Svelte: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: