Frontend Developer (TypeScript) (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG’s range.
The new ecosystem for Audi websites worldwide, oneAudi OS, provides software starters, content management system connectors, a micro frontend integration layer as well as operational and analytics tools to create an immersive development and authoring experience. We enable developers and authors to create seamless customer journeys with cutting edge web applications and entire websites – woldwide.
- In the area of website ecosystems you will be part of our international team and working on next-gen Audi websites setting new standards for our world-wide developer community.
- Being part of our development team you will be analyzing, conceptualizing technically highly sophisticated and user-friendly responsive web applications based on latest technologies.
- You build single page- as well as micro frontend applications and continuously improve these with each new sprint.
- Based on agile approaches like Scrum and SAFe you continuously help to evolve our vertically aligned products.
- Your team lives and breaths DevOps while you will be guiding the full lifecycle true to the motto "You build it, you run it".
- Your quality standards and your eye for sustainability promotes future-proof solutions.
What you need to succeed
- Strong expertise in modern frontend development and associated technologies like React, TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5, Unit Testing, UI / End-to-End Testing
- Experience with development pipelines (e.g. GitHub Actions), test automation, continuous integration and deployment in cloud environments
- Knowledge of modern architecture principles like micro-frontends and -services, design patterns as well as agile software development approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience connecting REST / GraphQL APIs
- Strong analytical skills
- Team spirit, creativity and enjoying project-related work.
- Good German and English skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable degree
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, ELK, Prometheus, Docker)
- Interested in developing edge service like Backend-for-Frontends / Lambda Functions
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: