Candidates in Texas and Central time zone preferred. Quarterly trips to Dallas area for design reviews may be necessary.
As a senior front end web developer you will be work within a software engineering team that creates, tests and maintains a suite of viewing tools that support the development and testing of infrared sensors and systems. DOD guidelines require that this role be filled by a citizen of the USA.
- Responsible for software engineering tasks including requirements/user story definition, UI design and coding in React, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Responsible for release documentation
- Responsible for maintenance of software
- Responsible for adhering to the DRS engineering processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Experience with source control repositories such as Git or TFS Version Control
- Experience following an established software engineering process (Scrum preferred)
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- College level mathematics (calculus, statistics, linear algebra, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software engineering technologies and methodologies
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and within the framework of a multi-discipline team
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,927.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- US Citizenship: 1 year (Required)
- React: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: