Booker DiMaio is seeking YOU
Senior Web/Mobile Application Developer
Booker DiMaio is looking for a Mobile Application Software Engineer to join our team in our Baltimore office (this is remote work). This person is responsible for the end-to-end planning, building, and deploying of our software systems. He/she will be able to drive the programming of well-constructed, testable code.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style. Able to work solo or on a team of developers and deliver good results.
- Design and develop – Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment. Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility. Work independently while testing all software in a fluid environment, facilitating verification and quality assurance throughout.
- Coordinate and support – Maintain direct communication with the customer to understand needs throughout the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide on-going support and maintenance to the customer as needed.
Required Technical Skills:
- Frontend: React.js
- Backend: Java (Spring)
- SQL-based Database
- Mobile Application development (iOS & Android)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Two years of experience is required
- Knowledge of all engineering tools and applications and programming languages
About Booker DiMaio:
Booker DiMaio is a modern IT organization dedicated to excellence in software engineering. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth and engineering challenge.
Booker DiMaio, LLC is a Maryland based, Equal Opportunity Educational Institution and EEO/Affirmative Action Employer committed to Excellence in Engineering through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: