Piper Companies is looking for a Front End Mobile Developer who wants to join a fast-growing healthcare organization to spearhead development efforts for their team in Philadelphia, PA.
This is a REMOTE opportunity!
Responsibilities for the Front End Mobile Developer include:
You will be a key member on a team of Mobile Application Developrs utilizing your skills in iOS and Android to create unique and proprietary applications showcased on the Play and App Stores.
Qualifications for the Front End Mobile Developer include:
- 3-5 years in complex, responsive Front End Development in both iOS and Android
- Experience using web applications and underlying API to create a richer experience that comes along with a native mobile app
- Experience with React, React.js and React Native as it pertains to mobile applications
- AWS experience is strongly preferred
- We are looking for smart and innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building a high-performance app. Responsibilities
- Experience analyzing the identification and maintenance of 3rd party tools/libraries
- High proficiency in React Native with apps deployed to the App Store and Play Store
Compensation for the Front End Mobile Developer:
- Salary up to 115K dependent on experience
- REMOTE and Direct Hire opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: