Sr Front End Engineer
Full Time, Remote
Brain.fm (http://brain.fm/)'s mission is to empower people around the world to achieve their highest potential. We do this by creating neuroscience-backed functional music to help people focus, relax and sleep better...
Our music is created by combining experienced musicians and patented technology to synchronize the brain's neural activity to achieve the desired mental state… on demand. Backed by scientific research and testing, we collaborate with some of the world's leading scientists in auditory, neuroscience, and psychology. We have also received a grant from the National Science Foundation to explore uses of our technology for medical applications like helping people with ADHD, Autism, and more...
We're looking for an innovative and collaborative Sr Front End Software Developer to join our fast-growing engineering team. Our cross-functional product team is made up of software engineers, data scientists, product managers, designers, and music composers, all working collaboratively to deliver on our roadmap vision to make a massive dent in the neuroscience industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- Perform problem analysis and propose solutions for given business scenarios
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Collaborate with others using Sketch, Photoshop, or other design applications
- Perform usability research, ensure compatibility, and optimize performance
- Assist with User interface, design, and style aspects of Mobile and Web page elements.
Your Skillset and Background:
- Passionate about joining a company with a vision to change the brain performance industry
- 3+ years of front end engineering experience in high-quality environments
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Documents their work clearly for other devs to share knowledge and help improve team processes
- Native iOS or Android development experience
- Engineering experience in a fast growing startup environment
What We Offer:
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of neuroscience and music.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical and benefits.
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brain.fm complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations preventing discrimination against job applicants based on:race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, marital status, physical challenges, or any other relevant factor
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: