Piper Enterprise Solutions has a client looking for Front-End Engineer to collaborate with leads, developers, and designers to create and maintain responsive and immersive front-end experiences.
Responsibilities for the Front-End Engineer:
- Collaborate with leads, developers, and designers to create and maintain responsive and immersive front-end experiences
- Build new features
- Debug development and production issues across multiple browsers and devices
- Work towards improving code quality, internal tools/processes, and documentation
Qualification for the Front-End Engineer:
- BA/BS in related field
- 5+ years of relevant software development industry experience
- Ability to translate design files (we use Figma) into clean HTML/CSS/JS
Compensation for the Front-End Engineer:
- Salary Range : $80,000 - $90,000
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k match and Paid Time Off
MUST SIT IN U.S.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: