Stefanini is looking for a Frontend Developer (Remote Role)
- Stefanini is looking for a Contract Frontend Developer to support our Public Web and Digital Content Team in developing content for the public website.
- Our ideal candidate has experience developing inclusive, responsive, resilient, and performant websites that make use of modern frontend stacks, technologies, and browser capabilities.
- You'll work closely with a cross-functional team that includes developers, a DevOps engineer, QA analyst, project manager, and content strategist to develop content for our public website.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Write semantic and accessible HTML and CSS or Sass following BEM-like guidelines
- Assist developers with coding and debugging and troubleshooting browser and code issues as they arise
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding for the website's interface
- Apply accessibility best practices to designing and developing for the web
- Support SEO best practices in code
- Develop and support site to be performant and meet core web vital metrics
- Use modern development and build processes and tools such as Git, Webpack and Yarn
- Support content production for public website
- Prepare images and other assets for the web
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with PHP
- Solid understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Familiar with libraries such as React.js
- Experience developing for content management systems like WordPress
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools
- Good understanding of SEO
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Part Time: 20 hrs a week.
- Candidates would need to have availability during at least one of the two timeframes to meet regularly during the week (1 hour a day for team meetings): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST OR 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting