Pingboard connects, celebrates, empowers, and aligns employees at growing companies. Our close-knit, distributed, quirky team of 25 is passionate about increasing trust & transparency at outstanding organizations around the world.
This position is part of our Engineering Team and is available remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences. We encourage people from groups that are underrepresented in tech to apply!
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Use React and React Native to build delightful experiences for thousands of teams
- Work with experienced and pragmatic engineers who are committed to making Pingboard accessible to everyone
- Learn and grow in a highly collaborative environment, including code reviews, pairing sessions, and a commitment to great UI/UX
- Use best practices and standards to write well-tested, maintainable code
- Work directly with the founders on a talented, nimble, friendly team that puts the end-user first
- Be part of a team that cares about you and your personal growth and development
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have experience with React
- Have a drive to continually improve the systems you work on
- Have experience writing tests for your code
- Communicate well—clearly, kindly, often—within your team and with others
- Have experience working successfully on a distributed team
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
To support you in your work, we offer:
- A supportive environment where you can be your authentic self
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Our office in South Austin, with standing desks and, and a flexible, remote-friendly team if you’re working from home. As we’re currently 100% distributed due to the pandemic, applicants applying locally in the Austin area will remain 100% remote until we all return to the office.
- Competitive salary and equity stake in the company
- Medical & dental coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 company holidays
- 401K with company matching
- Parental leave
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who currently lives and is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: