Piper Companies is currently seeking a REMOTE Adobe Experience Manager Front End Developer for a 6+ month contract opportunity with an innovative company in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Sr. Software Engineer will help with projects for an agency supporting a large pharmaceutical client. The opportunity will be 20-30 hours a week.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in AEM.
- Work with the team and communicate with the client on specifics for project needs.
- Work with AEM and HTML in an Agile Environment.
Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Front-End Developer with expertise in AEM.
- Strong communication skills, act as a liaison between teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Compensation for the Software Engineer:
- Salary Range: $40-$43/hr
- Comprehensive Benefits: Competitive benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA
Keywords: Front-End Developer, Front End, HTML, AEM, Adobe Experience Manager, Full Stack, Full-Stack, Agile SDLC, software development jobs, web application developer, health, dental, vision, retirement, benefits
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: