LogMeIn is actively searching for a Senior Software Engineer, Front-end to join our team. Reporting to our Senior Director of Web and eCommerce Engineering, you will have the opportunity to make significant impacts in several key areas.
In this position, you will play an important role in helping to expand LogMeIn’s eCommerce revenue mix through optimization and transformation initiatives. In this position, you will have the opportunity to leverage your modern Web Engineering technical skills, career experiences and lessons-learned to help mentor more junior team members. In this position, you will be a trusted representative of our Web and eCommerce Engineering while working cross-functionally throughout the organization.
This is a remote-centric position. For this role, we are open to hiring candidates that reside within the continental United States and within the Province of Quebec, Canada.
- Build and maintain scalable and reliable web properties for eCommerce experiences
- Coach and mentor through code reviews, mock projects and tutelage
- Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline
- Testing software code before releases, including unit, integration and regression testing
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between developers
- Contribute to the team’s future by keeping an eye of emerging technologies and how they may affect LogMeIn
- Participate in brainstorming and feedback sessions to gather input and apply rapid changes
- Architecting state management solutions for client-side applications using frameworks such as MobX or Redux
- Experience with OAuth, REST and SOAP protocols
- Competency with Git or other source control technologies
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software and design patterns
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and efficient problem solver. Demonstrated sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
- Professional, highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment while adhering to strict deadlines. Able to effectively communicate with all levels of users (both internal and external)
LogMeIn Product Portfolio: https://www.logmeininc.com/products
LogMeIn’s category-defining products unlock the potential of the modern workforce by making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe to do their best work simply and securely—on any device, from any location and at any time. A pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s work-from-anywhere movement, LogMeIn has become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies with tens of millions of active users, more than 3,500 global employees, over $1.3 billion in annual revenue and approximately 2 million customers worldwide who use its software as an essential part of their daily lives.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: