SafeGraph is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing team. This will be the web developer hire dedicated to owning all web applications- a unique greenfield opportunity at a fast growing, early-stage startup. You'll work extensively with marketing, growth, and our web designer to build out user experience for SafeGraph's next generation products.
- Build and support a brand new web product with personalized and optimal native experience
- Maintain and improve existing frontend systems
- Coordinate with experimentation, demand generation, SEO strategy
- Minimum 3-4+ years of frontend or full-stack engineering work experience, building production-quality customer facing web applications
- 1+ years of frontend experience with React.js, Vue.js; DNS, CMS, CDN, JAMstack, Gatsby/Next.js, working with API like GraphQL
- Excellent communication skills. Champion of user experience. Leadership experience.
- Extra bonus points: Deep understanding of User-Centered Design Principles and B2B e-Commerce mechanics, data-driven experimentation, A/B testing, Hotjar, Segment, Google Analytics, Heap
- You care deeply about the user experience, always cross the last mile to delight
- You have built a web product from end to end, from first lines of code to launch
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with open source development.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product - our datasets - to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to build a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have about 80 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we've been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: