Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
About the team:
As the Frontend Engineering Manager your focus will be to coach, mentor, and grow the Frontend team. The core responsibilities of this role goes from recluting, onboarding and mentoring the development team in the Squads that you are in charge.
As part of this process you will need to participate in the squads day to day and code when necessary to have enough context to help your team members.
- Experience managing and leading an engineering team.
- Have expertise leading teams to develop products.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology and Scrum framework for managing processes.
- A user-centric mentality for building products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Strong general computer science knowledge.
- Passionate about Crypto.
- Growth the frontend development team to meet the needs of the product/business unit that you will be assigned to.
- Growth the individual developers that you will be in charge of.
- Coordinate with other developers skills to deliver products that scale and the process needed for this.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: