Title: Implementation Coordinator
Location: Remote, US
At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the one workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com
Why This Role is Important
In this role, you will be responsible for the supporting and implementing projects that PSI provides to its customers. You will be working closely with the business teams to understand what the customer is requesting. Work closely in supporting and implementing new projects. This role is critical to the successful delivery of PSI services and the quality of its products. This role adds significant value to the operation of PSI’s Credentialing business, as this work is crucial for supporting our customers first-hand with a quality service and maintaining our people-focused brand.
Who We Are Looking For
This opportunity is ideal for a determined and proactive individual. A talented and creative implementation coordinator. This role requires an analytical thinker who is willing to pay significant attention to detail in their work. We’re also looking for someone who seeks progression and embraces the prospect of being part of a growing organization, where they can personally make a difference.
Interface with the business to schedule and plan new implementations, new exams and republications of existing exams
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to help prioritize, plan and slot work
- Create and maintain JIRA tickets for each project
- Drive the day to day activities to complete each project
- Maintain detailed issue logs and records of completed implementations
- Develop and support effective communication methods between various teams and stakeholders
- Undertake any other coordination tasks as specified by the Configuration Supervisor
Ability to translate business requirements into tasks within ticketing software such as JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree (? HR)
- 2+ minimum years of relevant work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous front end configuration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable learning and applying new technologies to enhance application usability and performance.
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and communicate project status accurately.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
PSI offers a variety of competitive workplace benefits, including financial planning support, time off benefits, employee assistance programs, medical cover and participation rewards. We have a vibrant social culture, and we provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: