Take your career to the next level at Outliant!
Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a Senior Shopify Frontend Developer. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
We offer salary, paid time off, 13th month bonus, and more. Communicate with our team in slack in a casual environment where you can make a huge impact!
You will be expected to manage and support a team of developers while interfacing directly with the UX team in order to produce “pixel-perfect” Shopify frontend features/improvements. We are looking for someone with a UX background who is accustomed to working on Shopify Plus stores, with experience in HTML/CSS/JS, Liquid and Shopify Scripts.
We are in need of a full time developer who has:
- 5+ years of experience in HTML5/SCSS/JS
- 3+ years of experience working with design systems / teams
- 2+ years of experience working with Shopify Plus theme development
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire team members to drive collaboration and alignment
- Experience working in Agile environment
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment Portfolio of Shopify stores where candidate was a key player in development
- Make key decisions on Shopify apps, data structures and feature architecture
- Hands on development and / or design within the project in order to maintain timelines
- Support junior developers in day-to-day activities
- Work closely with the UX team to develop accurate representations of their designs / vision
- Work closely with the BI team in order to support required data tracking
- Present/demo work to corporate stakeholders and/or leadership
- Understand the business complexities around functionalities being built; specifically in reference to ecommerce - product data, orders, sales etc.
A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week.
The initial interview process will involve hopping in a Google Meet call to discuss your skillset.
We are excited to speak with you and help you take your career to new heights! :)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: