My client is seeking an experienced front end developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a front end developer you will partner with the Engineering team to take products from ideation and rough prototypes to production systems, relentlessly validating and pushing for accessible front end solutions.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and founders
- We are currently unable to help with work sponsorship, such as H1B visas, H1B transfers, etc.
- 2+ years experience with NodeJS, socket.io, VueJS, PHP Laravel, and Bootstrap 4 is a plus
- A passion for clean semantic markup that demonstrates attention to detail.
- A solid understanding UI Design, Usability, and Accessibility.
- An ability to work swiftly under pressure to create pages, wire frames, and fix bugs.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- An obsession for high-quality deliveries and a passion for web standards.
- Passion about improving skills and learning new technologies
- The ability to be a team player; initiative-taking is required.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology is a plus!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote (US)Our mission is to build a better world with decentralized technology. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategy-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and s
Our mission is to build a better world with decentralized technology. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategy-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and strive to de
About you:You are passionate about creating highly functional user interfaces.You live and breathe HTML & CSS and have an eye for design.You enjoy being part of a collaborative, forward-thinking, ego-free team.Sound like you? Read on!Channeltivity is a growing B2B software co
REFURBEDFull remote work possible (European time zones only).We are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region and are based in Vienna. We are active in more than a dozen countries. Through our marketplace, we sell completely renewed
Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business grow