We are hiring a UX Designer with strong design thinking skills and experience with design tools like Figma, Sketch. The successful candidate will be Remote - working from home in North America (US/Canada)
Please note at least 3 years of UX design experience is required for this role.
Careloop is looking for a motivated individual who wants to reinvent the patient experience to simplify access to healthcare pricing information for individuals, hospitals and health plans. This individual will work with the Careloop founding team to build this exciting product. This opportunity is for a mid-level UX/Front end Developer role at a remote location.
What Makes This Position/Workplace Exciting
- Do you want to build a product that will transform the experience of patients shopping for healthcare? Are you concerned about the rising prices of healthcare? If you want to work with visionary leaders & VCs to transform healthcare, then this role is for you.
- You can have a real impact as a core member of a small team, working to solve problems that impact lives and leverage your design skills to create simple, scalable, user-friendly and intuitive solutions for patients and other healthcare stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative and agile software development environment, coordinating closely with leadership
- Bring a system design mentality to solve complex healthcare problems at scale
- Communicate design decisions
- Rationalize clear concepts and advocate for user needs
- Create high quality designs and interactive prototypes
- Contribute to platform framework, components and patterns
- Collaborate with engineers, colleagues and other stakeholders to reinvent the user experience
- Produce and test interaction flows and mock-ups that accurately communicate product functionality to Product, Engineering and Visual Design team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in UX Design.
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Quartz Composer, Framer Studio, etc.
- Design thinking expertise and proficiency in user-centered design/creativity methodologies.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- UI: 3 years (Preferred)
- UX: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote (US)Our mission is to build a better world with decentralized technology. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategy-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and s
About Listrak:We are a SaaS company that offers an integrated digital marketing platform trusted by 1,000+ leading retailers and brands for email, text message marketing, identity resolution, behavioral triggers and cross-channel orchestration. Our HQ is in Lititz, PA, but we hav
Our mission is to build a better world with decentralized technology. When an organization hires Upstate Interactive they get a team of strategy-minded software engineers that are fanatical about driving growth and efficiency. We love solving challenging problems and strive to de
About you:You are passionate about creating highly functional user interfaces.You live and breathe HTML & CSS and have an eye for design.You enjoy being part of a collaborative, forward-thinking, ego-free team.Sound like you? Read on!Channeltivity is a growing B2B software co
REFURBEDFull remote work possible (European time zones only).We are the fastest-growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German-speaking region and are based in Vienna. We are active in more than a dozen countries. Through our marketplace, we sell completely renewed