The candidate will have 10+ years working in Information Technology.
With the below mentioned Mandatory Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology field with an emphasis on software development and system administration support.
- 2 years of experience in web UI/UX design of internet-facing web applications for public access.
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, and MSSQL.
- Experience with a version control/documentation system such as Git or TFS.
- Experience with SEO, Systems Administration, and graphics design.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Define UI design standards for look and feel, usability, and user experience for new agency applications. This work will be in collaboration with a contracted User Experience Design Consultant.
- Install, configure, update, and manage a Content Management System such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc. that will be used by business users to enter content into websites.
- Manage security permissions to grant access to users of the Content Management System.
- Resolve software interface and interoperability problems.
- Manage and configure web IIS or Linux servers including access management, log analysis, and performance optimization.
- Write and maintain documentation for applications, interfaces, and architecture.
- Document data and information in ways that make the information most useful for subsequent assessment, analysis, and investigation.
About ECI - Sacramento:
Estrada Consulting, Inc. (ECI) delivers technology-enabled services and solutions to clients all over the USA and British Columbia. We provide system integration, custom application development, data warehouse and business intelligence, project management, custom reporting solutions and consulting services to mid-size and large enterprises in all major industries. The Company headquarters is in Sacramento, California, and was established in year 2000. Visit http://www.estradaci.com/ to learn about our projects, managed services, awards and certifications delivering value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Experience level: Mid-levelHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Front End Engineer (Mid 5+years of experience needed) to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals.
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives. We're lo
Are you looking for an exciting role, building the newest online bill pay solutions of choice? Do you have a passion to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun? Are you an advocate of Agile software development and high-quality customer experiences while fostering.
As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go againstthe traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we’rebuilding desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger pla
OverviewGCIO has opportunities to for you to have real impact in improving the lives of the finest, most deserving stakeholder group on Earth – our United States veterans. An all-volunteer force for over 4 decades, these valiant and honorable people have served and sacrific
More jobs by this company
Estrada Consulting, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for Sr. Business AnalystCandidate will have 10+ years working in Information Technology. With the below mentioned mandatory Qualifications:Mandatory Technical Qualifications:Expert experience in IT Business Analysis, operati