Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
- Designing, developing and troubleshooting complex frontend systems
- Writing tests
- Documenting and leading projects
- Meeting project milestones and delivering working software
- Mentoring others in the proper standards, practices and procedures for software development.
- Driving technology standards forward
- Be self-motivated
- Have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- 5+ years of experience using React or similar framework
- Knowledge of reactive programming, error handling, data fetching
- Deep knowledge of async programming
- Good experience using industry-standard design patterns, practices and cloud strategies.
- Ability to implement architectural, scalability, performance and process improvement ideas
- Good understanding of Continuous Improvement (CI) and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Good experience in tooling, like webpack, npm, yarn, etc.
- Good experience in testing, unit testing, integration and regression browser testing
- Cloud knowledge (i.e. AWS, GCP, Hasura.io)
- Vue, Svelte
- CQRS and event sourcing
- Java and/or other backend language knowledge
- Python and AI/ML knowledge
- Chatbot experience
- Managed or lead a team or side projects
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEEventbrite is a global self-service ticketing platform for live experiences that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. In this role,
About KnotchAs the global leader in Content Intelligence, Knotch’s mission is to empower brands to unlock the true value of their content by using data-driven strategies. With the Knotch Content Intelligence Platform, companies conduct competitive research and measure the p
Who we areOptimile is an international software as a service (SaaS) company, providing a range of applications in the field of mobility. Optimile has developed a cloud based platform that takes a Charging as a Service (CaaS) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) approach in order to c
Who we areAt PSNGR1 we’re building the next generation travel platform for travel agencies, businesses, and travelers. Our platform makes it easy to plan, book and manage your complete trips for both business and leisure travel.For businesses, this means a travel platform t
GPX Intelligence leverages GPS technology to build location visibility solutions. By connecting GPS devices to a proprietary mobile and web application, we provide peace of mind and actionable insights through location data.We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to jo