Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
The Customer Experience Concierge fields front end sales and support inquiries through phone, chat, and email channels, guiding these interactions to the appropriate user experience. This individual provides triage for our Customer Care team, directing users to the correct support medium. They also identify MM/ENT and SMB opportunities for our sales team and hand them off accordingly. The Customer Experience Concierge works closely with our Marketing team to ensure that our website and other marketing channels are being optimized to answer the most common questions and obstacles for newer individuals evaluating BombBomb for their business. Their mission is to improve the attribution of leads to the right segmentation ultimately increasing MM/ENT sales and overall lead conversion.
What you’ll do...
- Monitor Bombbomb’s eWebinar sales experiences and answer questions during and after the webinars.
- Optimize the Qualified tool and improve the interaction rate by 5%.
- Navigate sales phone calls, emails, and demo requests by asking the appropriate questions to either resolve the inquiry, take the VSB sale, or prepare the MQL for a sales MM/Ent demo as observed by your supervisor.
- Have a two (business) hour response time to emails from our current trials and other marketing communications, including Non-profit prospects and inquiries related to our upcoming book.
- Respond to slack channels (distribution and ask-sales) questions and inquiries within 2 business hours.
- 75% accuracy in guiding existing customers to the appropriate support resources.
- Establish and achieve SMART goals every quarter with your supervisor that yields quantifiable results around building, sustaining, and improving the business and your own personal development. Show progress of every goal in each 1:1.
How you’ll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Intelligence - Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Active Listening - Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Initiative – Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Focused on providing a remarkable customer experience in all interactions
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and route appropriately.
- Handle escalated calls with customers and prospects
- Proven ability to manage a high activity daily workload (calls, emails, chats)
- Prior experience in Business or Sales Development preferred
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $38,000 - $45,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Description:AdaptHealth Opportunity – Apply Today!At AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment products and services to empower patients to live their best lives – out of the hospital and in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your area. If you a
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil