At Southleft, our specialty is front-end design & development. We have a track record of implementing large-scale front-end architecture and design updates for high-profile websites with complex and heavy content needs. The quality of our code is exceptional, our sites are lightweight and fast, and we build our sites to be scalable so that our client's investment will continue to pay off as technology changes over time.
**Please note that we will only consider candidates who apply through our Hiring Portal: https://southleft2.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=19
WHO WE NEED
Southleft is seeking a creative problem solver who would love the challenge of building exclusive, fast, lightweight, and user-friendly websites for clients with novel and ambitious requests. Our ideal candidate for this role would have at least 4 years of experience in web development and a very sharp design sense. You should be able to manage your time well as a remote worker and be self-driven to provide excellent attention to clean coding detail, with the ability to accept feedback and implement positive changes.
You may be ideal for this role if you:
- Our highly knowledgeable and well-experienced with WordPress development.
- Have a solid grasp of design principles and methods as it relates to user experience and user interfaces.
- Are familiar with HTML & CSS best practices and with CSS preprocessors such as Sass.
- Are familiar with Git.
Are able to:
- Sharply design and develop creative, custom web solutions for our clients’ unique content needs.
- Engage in high-level communication with clients and coworkers via video, email, messaging, and in-person.
- Manage time well as a remote worker and be responsible and self-driven.
- Provide excellent attention to clean coding detail.
- Solve problems independently.
- Smoothly navigate among ongoing projects as timelines and resourcing need ebb and flow.
- Express kindness and friendliness, listen attentively and respectfully, and provide excellent service to both clients and coworkers.
- Continuously learn, contribute ideas to the team, and accept feedback on work in order to develop and grow as a web designer.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work from home (this is a 100% remote position that can be worked from anywhere in the US).
- Company-paid educational & training opportunities.
- A flexible schedule.
- New computer equipment, as requested.
- A high-profile client base.
- Flexible PTO.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Room to grow & develop your job role.
- Performance bonuses are based on individual and company performance.
- Client referral bonus incentive.
- Bonus points if you can remotely work from: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, or Wisconsin.
When applying, please include a link to your portfolio and/or public git repository account.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr