Reframe is seeking a React Native/Expo Backend Developer to join our team to facilitate the development of the frontend of our custom built SaaS Platform to be available on Web, iOS and Android.
This role will report to our Chief Technology Officer, and will be working as part of a larger team with other Backend Developers and Frontend Developers.
The role will be working in an agile environment with task assignments, daily standups, and larger team meetings.
1. Establish an understanding of our SaaS platform, its features, and the scope of Frontend Development required.
2. Establish an understanding of the architecture of our React/Native Expo application, and how it is used to build the Frontend of our SaaS platform, utilizing a Laravel/PHP Backend.
3. You will need to work as part of a larger team with task assignments, that will essentially include developing screens, user flows, components as well as completing infrastructure tasks such as managing Expo Builds, OTA Updates, Push Notification, and Release Process.
4. You will be expected to handle your development environment on your end, working within a Git repository, working with other developers, committing your work on a consistent basis for review.
5. All Frontend Development needs to complete screens and user flows is supported by our Backend Development team, so you will be required to work with the CTO/Project Manager and Backend Developers to outline the Frontend API requirements, and work with the Backend Team on the delivery of Backend Logic and API solutions to address those needs.
1. 5+ years of frontend development experience on a customer-facing application developed using React Native as the primary frontend framework.
2. Complete understanding of the Expo Framework, and how to develop within the constructs/best practices of the framework.
3. 3 - 5 years of Expo Framework development experience, including hands on development utilizing the core concepts of the Expo Framework including but not limited to; Setting Up And Managing Builds, Over-The-Air Updates, Push Notifications, Expo Go Publishing & Testing, Release Channels, Working With Laravel/PHP Backend APIs In Expo, and building applications to work consistently across Web, iOS, and Android.
Optional Requirements (Nice To Have)
1. Experience integrating Amazon Chime Video SDK and Amazon Chime Messaging/Chat SDK into an Expo Application.
2. Experience setting up and managing the Web Build of an Expo application on AWS Amplify.
3. Experience working with UI/UX screens in Figma.
About Reframe: https://getreframe.com/
Reframe: The People Leaders Platform are tech enabled advisory and consulting services that help build inclusive experiences at scale. Started in 2015 with the mission of helping Corporations accelerate sustainable change and growth with F500 companies works across technology, media, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, consumer durables, travel & leisure and financial service industries.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $3,200.00 - $4,800.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have direct experience working with the Expo Framework?
- Using the Expo Framework, have you ever conducted setting up iOS and Android builds with build and publishing from scratch for an Expo project, utilizing Expo's Push Notification, OTA, and Build Services?
- Describe your recent experience with similar projects.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- React Native: 5 years (Preferred)
- Expo Framework: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr