Are you naturally inquisitive and looking to be a part of a hard working, high-growth healthcare start-up?
Do you thrive in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment requiring creativity, resourcefulness, high energy and an ability to adapt quickly?
Are you passionate about healthcare, and looking to create a revolutionary new approach to digestive healthcare with a radically better patient experience?
f so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Oshi Health is revolutionizing GI care with a virtual clinic that provides easy, convenient access to a multidisciplinary care team including a GI Physician, Registered Dietician, Mental Health Professional, and Health Coach that takes a whole-person approach to diagnosing, managing and treating digestive health conditions. Our care is built on the latest evidence-based protocols and is delivered virtually through an app, secure messaging and telehealth visits with the care team.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with a passion for revolutionizing healthcare for patients in need. Oshi's frontend team is responsible for the member experience, both in our onboarding web application and our React-Native based mobile application. The onboarding application is a mobile-first flow used by prospective members to set up their Oshi account, with a high priority on speed and ease of use to make the user's progress to a fully qualified member effortless. Our native app is the primary means by which members interact with Oshi, incorporating a chat client and video calling features. The frontend team maintains and grows both of these applications, and therefore owns the critical touchpoints to members in our care.
- NOTE: Oshi is a fully remote company, with full time team members all over the US and contractors around the world.
We cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Use React-JS to execute new features and bugfixes for production code with high velocity and quality
- Work with other members of the engineering team to create a technical designs based on product requirements
- Participate in an agile team delivering work in two-week sprints, with a well-structured process including planning, pointing, and retros
- Execute pixel perfect designs from an in-house UX team, including the opportunity to share suggestions and ideas based on your experience
- Test your own code carefully and ensure all tickets will fly through QA
- Recurring (roughly weekly) shifts supporting the operations of the care coordination and clinical teams to ensure the platform is running smoothly
- Create and maintain Swift and Kotlin code bridged to the React-Native app
- Senior level experience in React-JS and React Native
- Excellent at problem solving, and motivated to produce the best possible result
- You take ownership of the success of the whole team, assisting others and showing the judgement to seek help when you need it
- You have worked in a fast-paced startup environment, or strongly want to make the switch to one
- Experience in healthcare, especially telehealth, a plus
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Passionate about improving healthcare delivery
- Analytically driven and results-oriented in your decision-making processes
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking and results-driven with a take charge attitude
Oshi Health’s Core Values:
- Go For It - have the drive and initiative to get things done
- Do the Right Thing - be morally and ethically strong in your professional attitude, and strive to do the best for yourself, the company, and its employees
- Be Direct & Open - be open to constructive feedback as well as giving it yourself
- Learn & Improve - strive to continuously improve yourself
- Teamwork - offer relevant assistance to other members of the team and contribute to a healthy, collaborative work environment
- Thrive on Diversity - achieve better outcomes by building a team with diverse backgrounds, experience, and perspectives
Oshi Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr