We’re O3: a customer experience consulting firm that helps enterprise organizations build cohesive and remarkable experiences across their entire customer journey.
What you’ll do:
- Research and incorporate new frameworks and technologies into our projects.
- Establish standards for performance, SEO, and accessibility through thoughtful code reviews.
- Build user-facing features and reusable components with JS frameworks (React, NextJS, Typescript, Angular) and web standards for use in web applications and CMS-based websites.
- Integrate APIs, CMSs, and other backend systems into front-end components.
- Review UI designs to ensure technical feasibility and estimate development effort.
- Incorporate testing and data validation to ensure accurate presentation and interoperability with the backend.
- Participate in agile/scrum ceremonies. Manage tasks independently, identify and resolve blockers.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 5 years of professional web development experience
- Experience developing in JS frameworks (React, Typescript, NextJS, Angular, etc.) and HTML + CSS
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (specifically with Drupal and WordPress)
- Experience with modern development workflows and practices: git, webpack/build-tools, linters
- Experience working on scrum projects (standups, working in sprints, estimating, collaborating with designers and developers)
Perks and benefits:
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer-paid telemedicine
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement
- Employer-paid life insurance + AD&D
- Voluntary life & disability
- Healthcare FSA + Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter transit + parking account
- 401K program with an immediate 4% match
- Generous vacation + sick time off
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Paid family leave
- Volunteer time off
- Charitable donation match
Who we are:
- We are confident. We are partners that align to each organization’s needs, and we’re confident that leads to the best work. We’re bold and sure of ourselves, but not pushy or aggressive.
- We are energetic. Atoms and molecules vibrate together, and so do we. We’re great collaborators and have infectious curiosity.
- We are approachable. We want to work with our partners to have a shared understanding and provide insight.
- We are ready to roll. We’re always put together and have a plan. We show up to a pitch polished but ready to get in the weeds to learn our clients' needs and come up with solutions.
- We apply optimism by sharing our enthusiasm, positivity and good nature one person at a time.
- We trust in people and treat others with openness and respect.
- We commit to the communities we serve by focusing on values and culture alignment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion both inside and outside our company.
- We embrace iteration and believe in a world where opportunity for continuous improvement requires a strong sense of flexibility and willingness to grow.
- We focus on the future for ourselves and our clients, pushing boundaries and staying on the cutting edge.
At O3, we hire those who share our values, believe in our culture, and are driven to succeed. We’re here to create meaningful experiences and long-lasting relationships, and none of that is possible without a diverse team and an inclusive environment where you can do your best work.
We welcome you to come as you are regardless of race, color, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (including neurodiversity), genetic information or veteran status.
Our policies aim for the highest standards of fairness and equal opportunity, covering all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and employment, promotions, compensation, team opportunities, and training programs. We are committed to compliance with all laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and harassment.
Why We Need You:
We’re looking for a Senior Front End Developer to lead the development of customer-facing components from conception through delivery. In this role, you’ll collaborate with project teams to design, build, and deliver compelling user interfaces across client websites and web applications. If you’re looking for an opportunity to diversify your experience while working with a highly skilled team, we think you’ll really like it here.
We're leveraging technology to stay connected and we're interviewing all of our candidates virtually. We're open to remote candidates, and when it's safe to return to our Philadelphia office, we're excited about our flexible work schedule and hybrid work model. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
(Open to contract, contract to hire, or full-time employment for this position)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr
More jobs by this company
We’re O3: a customer experience consulting firm that helps enterprise organizations build cohesive and remarkable experiences across their entire customer journey.Requirements:What you’ll do:Lead engineering teams to successfully build, test, deploy, and maintain appl