Segmint is looking for a Front End Developer to help build and maintain Segmint's proprietary web applications and APIs. This position is responsible for the development and support of our web applications utilizing RESTful APIs as both microservices and lambdas. Strong front end development skills required utilizing Angular, AngularJS, D3, React etc.
This position reports to our Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio office but does allow for a remote working option. Our team works remotely with an option for local employees to have occasional in-office days. Candidates not local work remotely full-time.
Here at Segmint we use
- Cloud: AWS
- Concepts: REST, MVC, OOP, Lambda, Microservices, Containers, Agile
- Libraries: Angular / AngularJS, D3, Spring Boot, Serverless Framework
- Databases: Postgres
- Services: Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Nginx
- Tools: Git, Docker
- Design the future version of our web applications working with our architecture and product teams
- Collaborate with product, design, software engineering, and data teams to achieve common goals
- Follow common sustainable page design, management, and development methodologies
- Development of modern web components and unit testing of web components
- Helping to select third-party, open source packages for inclusion into projects, based on Segmint's quality and open source use guidelines.
- 4+ years experience in Front-end development of highly scalable web applications.
- Skilled in creating intuitive user interfaces for web applications
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS
- Proficiency in using Git for code management
- History of creating scalable web visualizations leveraging large data sets
- Solid understanding of front end development best practices
- Understanding of different Browser engines and their associated architectures.
- Must have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Medical, dental, vision and other insurance options; employer HSA contribution
- 401K with employer matching program
- PTO benefit
- Remote work option
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Project DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our creative professional team. We are developing and supporting a microservices-based platform that provides a foundation for asset management across the animation production pipeline for an animation stu
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to bene
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applicat