Market 8 is looking for a talented Front-End Developer that approaches website development from a solutions perspective: considering the end-user experience and back-end usability and flexibility. Attention to detail, an eye for design, and efficient code are key to keeping websites in great shape and in harmony with the CMS systems we use (mostly HubSpot and WordPress).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. You can bring your existing skills in HubSpot and WordPress development alongside our existing team of developers, content specialists, and digital marketers.
When joining the team, you’ll work with our experienced strategists, designers, content creators, and developers to develop smart websites.Compensation:
$18,000 - $30,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
Responsibilities will include working with creative and technical teams to bring to life innovative sites and web applications. Great communication, attention to detail, and desire to grow and learn new disciplines are key to the role.
Work under the direction of a Project Manager and Senior Developer to execute projects
- Translate designs into clean, efficient code in the HubSpot CMS or WordPress
- Be responsible for the integrity of the websites developed, both visually, development schema, and SEO-wise
- Communicate continually with the Senior team to understand the requirements of a project and to make sure that the work done meets such requirements
- Craft and fine-tune the UX of websites that you develop; make decisions on the fly to make the UX better
- Check your work and make it work across platforms and devices using cross-compatibility tools
- Comfortable of using: Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks
- Knowledge in HubSpot and WordPress
- Understanding of Mobile First Responsive design concepts
- Understanding of page speed optimization best practices
- Understanding of Websites Cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge in on-page SEO best practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing websites
Market 8 is an agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish the foundations of sustainable growth. We offer advising, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 4 critical problems of scaling a SaaS company:
Get the product right - discover a high-priority problem in an obtainable market and align your product to it
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time
- Improve conversion rates across the funnel- Sell more by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, with cost-effective channels
Dozens of B2B SaaS firms, from high-growth SaaS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR with the help of Market 8. Our service has a great range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprises!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr
More jobs by this company
Market 8SaaS Growth ManagerLocation: Remote - Must have equipment and infrastructure to work 9-5 EST. Preference for US, Europe, CanadaWe are hiring a SaaS Growth Manager to join our Growth Optimization agency.IN A NUTSHELLThe Growth Manager lives at the intersection of marketing