Job Description : Director : Checkout and Frontend Development
Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta, and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations.
Chargebee is looking for an inspirational Engineering leader for driving the Next Generation Checkout initiative to create a revolutionary checkout experience for its customers. Along with this you will also be owning the current checkout, portal, other Hosted Payment solutions, Frontend Platform that drives the Chargebee Frontend, including the in-house design system and Product Led Growth.
In this role, you would be partnering with Product Management, Business Analysts and other cross functional teams in creating an experience that will make us the market leader in the enterprise subscription business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Engineering, the key responsibilities include:
- As Engineering Director of Checkout and Frontend Engineering, you will build, inspire, and grow talented engineering teams that are responsible for designing and building both end user and merchant user experience for Chargebee’s Subscription Management Platform.
- You will be responsible for managing the checkout experience and other hosted payment solutions that Chargebee offers.
- You will be responsible for creating and managing a scalable Frontend Platform Framework that can be consumed across the different squads in Chargebee
- You will be responsible for creating and managing the design system for Chargebee.
- You will be responsible for managing the Product Led Growth initiative.
- You will be responsible for managing product milestones, deployment cycles & delivery of the overall
Hosted Pages and Frontend Engineering roadmaps.
- You will work with product management and engineering teams to influence key decisions on
architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- You will be expected to bring thought leadership to advance the overall state of technology and
customer focus for the entire engineering organization.
- Directly responsible for the career advancement of the Front-End and Full stack Developers at
various stages of career growth.
- 11-15+ years of proven experience leading large teams including managers in remote and distributed product engineering setup.
- 5-8+ years of demonstrated and successful experience leading Frontend focused full stack teams in hyperscale in B2C, B2B or both.
- Accomplished practitioner of Agile and DevOps practices with experience guiding teams through planning, development, rollout and migration.
Ability to translate technical concepts into requirements documents and user stories for Checkout, Product Led Growth and Frontend platform teams.
- Demonstrated success building culture of innovation, ownership, accountability, and customer focus
- Track record of building and scaling a SaaS product.
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with different cross-functional
teams of varying levels.
- Ability to learn new tools and paradigms in engineering, especially in the frontend technologies,
intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn.
- Solid experience in managing B2C and B2B enterprise grade Frontend systems that can work across the various browsers.
- Experience with building global scale cloud-native systems and modern tech stack: AWS, Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API, and container-based application.
- Deep understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem and industry best practices
- Experience creating/supporting production software/systems and a proven track record of
identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks for production systems.
- Ability to identify problems with requirements, identify alternatives, and help your team navigate
through these issues.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Front End Vue.js Developer4+ years of relevant experienceFull-Time - Remote Opportunity for US-based candidates only (see Other Requirements for details)ABOUT ARTEMIS CONSULTINGArtemis Consulting is a D.C. area-based IT Services and Management Consulting firm that is a certified.
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
More jobs by this company
Job Summary:Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure wedeliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with theleadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tool
Key Responsibilities:Provide technical support to our Pre-sales teams to understand and define key business drivers and requirementsWork with internal teams including Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product to address specific pain points in the current ProductUnderstand th
What will you do?On a typical day, you willwork with the Design & Product teams to build beautiful user interfaces and interactions for a delightful user experience.write high-performance, secure, and modular UI components with unit tests. constantly explore ways to improve t
Senior Software Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining systems which allows Chargebee's customers to access their data in third party systems. This role involves working with many third party systems using REST / SOAP and other enterprise communication protocols.We.
About the role:We are in the hunt of seasoned Engineering Managers who will play a pivotal role in conceptualizing the future of subscriptions by solving real time problems for the customers. EM will contribute to the high-level Architecture of several systems & also to the o
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional and self-directed Product Manager who is passionate about helping shape the product roadmap at a dynamic and fast-growing company, working closely with engineering and design teams to deliver game-changing product capabilities and drive con
Key Responsibilities:Understand the customer’s requirements and implement feasible & error-free integrationYou will own the customer’s end-to-end product integration and 3rd party systems with Chargebee using APIs.Build prototypes, MVPs to enable Sales to win impo
The Professional Services team at Chargebee helps customers properly implement their business solutions with Chargebee through full end-to-end implementation and custom development.A Professional Services Consultant at Chargebee is an individual contributor who will design, analy
Key Responsibilities:Write QA automation using Python for data migrations projectsWork closely with the development team to assist in tracking bugs through their life-cycle, communicating them to the appropriate parties for fixes, and provide feedback for bugs not resolved.Able t
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations.And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?Job Role: Senior Data Engi
Role: Sr. Data scientist / Data ScientistChargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations.At Chargebee, we rely on insightful data to power our systems and solutions. We’re seeking exper