About Capital Rx:
Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benefits are priced and administered in the US, unlocking enduring social change. Through our platform approach, Capital Rx delivers data-driven insights and actionable strategies that reduce costs, while improving patient outcomes. Our commitment to innovation, technology and service is the reason why Capital Rx is among the fastest-growing PBMs in the country.
- Lead large frontend projects – “Epics” – from design to conclusion.
- Help product managers and designers flesh out product requirements before implementation.
- Coordinate with designers and product managers to produce rich user interfaces to service our client’s needs.
- Collaborate with developers to produce common components and a design language to enforce brand consistency across our platforms.
- Mentor and guide developers in terms of best practices in a stateful application framework (React/Redux)
- Make meaningful architectural choices based on careful evaluation and prior knowledge of solutions that work.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to continually deliver features to our internal stakeholders and clients.
- 6+ years of related job experience with a broad range of technical skills
- Very strong React/Redux experience.
- Experience with Python/NodeJS, Linux and bash/zsh, working knowledge of AWS services such as Codebuild, Cognito, Lambda, ECS, and API Gateway preferred
- Experience working in a mono repository preferred.
- Robust understanding of typing, including native Typescript types, and gradual typing systems such as Flow.
- The ability to make components shine using minimal CSS/CSS animations and transformations.
- A track history of delivering complex stateful application, meeting deadlines, and executing on deliverables
- Ability to work independently and deliver results and the ability to balance multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to shift priorities easily
- Solid code management skills with git.
Capital Rx values a diverse workplace and celebrates the diversity that each employee brings to the table. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Frontend Developer, Editorial ExperimentationWe are searching for an innovative, audience-focused engineer to join a team responsible for experimenting with new ways to package, distribute, and promote McClatchy's journalism. The ideal candidate will be passionate about smart des
Consensus is looking for an ambitious, creative, and versatile Senior Front-End Engineer who has experience with designing, developing, and maintaining web applications. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented and self-sufficient contributor who will craft and develop Front-End an
ProductRemote.About PisanoPisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to;Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees; provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience.
MooveGuru is seeking a mid-level front-end developer to join our engineering team to help build our new platforms. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps. As a front-end developer you will be resp
Who we areAt PSNGR1 we’re building the next generation travel platform for travel agencies, businesses, and travelers. Our platform makes it easy to plan, book and manage your complete trips for both business and leisure travel.For businesses, this means a travel platform t