The Software Engineer Senior is responsible for the design, implementation, and testing phases of the software development life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing modern Single Page Application (SPAs)
- Proficiency in Angular and Typescript.
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML5, SASS, CSS3 and comparable languages.
- Knowledge about build/packaging tools like angular-cli, npm and Webpack module builder
Ability to improve Usability and Accessibility of the web app without UX designer guidance.
- Ability to write automated unit test cases for the web applications using Protractor/Jasmine/Karma or related frameworks.
- Incorporate accessibility tags into the development to make the application screen reader friendly and keyboard/tab friendly.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in related field, such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science, plus at least 6 years of software development experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome.
Continued education and research into UI development trends and current design strategies.
Professional written and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work on Scrum-sprint level milestones and deliverables.
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
Knowledge with Apache or Nginx web servers a plus.
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- REST (or SOAP) interface experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Aequilibrium is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer to join our growing Web Development Team!You are passionate about code and a maestro when it comes to pixel-perfect UI development. We generally work with enterprise-level businesses with 10’s of thousands+ of user
64682BRTechnology & EngineeringNBC Sports GroupResponsibilitiesSportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Software Engineer (with a passion for front-end development) to join our Members an
UI developerExperience: -6-8 yrsDuration: - 12+ monthsRemote(Until covid)Responsibilities: As part of a team, deliver complete frontend sites and products.Parse APIs (JSON) into front-end interfaces using Angular 2, HTML & CSS (LESS).Build responsive design, handle page navigatio
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigationQualificationsStrong knowledge of web technolo
More jobs by this company
ProQuest – Who we are…The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world. ProQuest supports the efforts of students and researchers across the globe. Providing important research tools and curating t
ProQuest – Who we are…ProQuest – Who we are…The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights.What if you came to work each day ready to revolutionize the future of research, teaching and learning? That’s how it feels to be a