Described as the "Uber of Content" (MSNBC), Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
With the recent acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. This move solidifies our goal of delivering an all-in-one platform providing brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content for even greater results.
- Work with leadership of the Frontend team for Social Native platform & Olapic
- Participate in Daily Scrum
- Work closely with Product team for quarterly and sprint planning
- Ensure general availability and low latency in the frontend
- Take ownership of a feature and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with the OPS & CSM team to identify and solve issues in the frontend issues
- 3-4 years of production experience in software development
- Understands the original design decisions that went into React - why pure functions were used, how the concept of a component differed from Angular's, and why the ecosystem has trended in directions of Function as a Child and Hooks.
- Understands GraphQL paradigms
- Is opinionated on best practices
- Has scaled codebases before
- Knows how to do thorough code review and enforce best practices
- Likes MobX and has opinions on reactive programming
- Understands how to identify indirection, over use of abstraction, excessive composition, and knows how to steer codebases in directions that suffer from these problems.
- Understands React Native. Has written bridges before. Knows why Expo is useful.
- Knows how to display HTML in email. Understands the pitfalls.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with PHP
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! Come see what it’s like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of exciting projects and be a part of building something great.
- Attractive health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment and fun work culture!
***This is a remote position
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr
More jobs by this company
Described as the "Uber of Content" (MSNBC), Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world's first AI-powered creative platform, b