Only OPT, CPT and H1b transfer
No c2c its a W2 contract position
- Our vision is to create a delightful and efficient employee experience for our Workplace Portal environments.
- Help design and develop a Workplace Portal on a new CMS platform with an appreciation for customer journeys and future facing design.
- Work with product and design team to translate wireframes and concepts into delightful web interfaces.
- Ensure design system UI elements are translated into modular re-usable code by using BEM naming conventions for HTML and CSS elements.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Focus on front end development including ReactJS (or
comparable front-end framework), HTML5, CSS
- 3+ years' professional experience in .NET development (preferably C#) including exposure to .NET Core
- Develop new user-facing features designed using tools like Figma etc.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back- end
- 1+ years' professional experience developing on Content Management Systems or Digital Experience Platforms
- Solid understanding of design patterns and architecture
- Code version control familiarity - we use GitLab
- Exposure/Understanding of automated testing concepts
Nice to haves:
- Demonstrated critical thinking, ownership mindset and continuous learning.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to Mentor the team and department in technical concepts, have demonstrated success in coaching and mentoring team members, both onshore and offshore
- Have a passion for operational excellence, problem-solving, and ownership in accomplishing challenging goals
- Continuously upgrade own technical skills, to understand and influence architecture and supporting infrastructure
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $27.00 - $72.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
The Veloz Group is hiring a Junior Frontend Software Engineer to provide frontend development for a variety of technology ventures. Reporting directly to our CTO, Vice Presidents and Lead Software Engineers, Frontend developers will work with Veloz leadership and engineering team
Who We AreBranch Cut believes that the Internet needs more products designed for humans.We've started with TableRaven (https://tableraven.com), a gaming assistant for tabletop role-playing games. Our belief is that the web has opened a significant number of opportunities for savi
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You wil
Job Type: Hidden (25702) Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering tr