Consensus is looking for an ambitious, creative, and versatile Senior Front-End Engineer who has experience with designing, developing, and maintaining web applications. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented and self-sufficient contributor who will craft and develop Front-End and API components to enable an optimal user-experience. They will directly support and assist the Lead Developer and Associate Director with driving the company’s technology platforms and systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and delivering high-quality web applications
- Develop consumer-facing features and architectural components to meet company demands
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including our offshore engineering team in an agile software development lifecycle
- Support QA/Test Automation team to improve Continuous Integration efforts.
- Utilize problem solving skills to implement creative solutions to tough problems
- Mentor and help guide junior team members to achieve technical and business goals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- In-depth knowledge of Responsive/Adaptive Design, Progressive Enhancement
- Experience with integrating with APIs (i.e., RESTful and GraphQL) and working with backend team on a full-stack solution
- Technical Lead or Team Lead experience, including maintaining quality standards
- An understanding of modern software development techniques, including the full SILK, object-oriented design, continuous integration, version control, and agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience managing timelines and task priorities - Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Experience deploying large scale web applications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great work environment with talented individuals that will challenge you to become a better developer
- The freedom to learn, suggest, and implement new technologies
- Work with a bunch of great people that value your time and respect your opinions
- A Casual Work Environment / Competitive pay / 401K / Full health-care coverage for employees (medical, dental, vision)
- Daily ownership of your role in a challenging, high-growth environment
This is a remote/office-based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except within Colorado.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking Solution Architects to be based anywhere in Europe.Solution Architects are the primary Pre-Sales technical sales resource for the Everbridge Publ
Frontend Developer, Editorial ExperimentationWe are searching for an innovative, audience-focused engineer to join a team responsible for experimenting with new ways to package, distribute, and promote McClatchy's journalism. The ideal candidate will be passionate about smart des
About Capital Rx:Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benef
ProductRemote.About PisanoPisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to;Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees; provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience.
MooveGuru is seeking a mid-level front-end developer to join our engineering team to help build our new platforms. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps. As a front-end developer you will be resp
Who we areAt PSNGR1 we’re building the next generation travel platform for travel agencies, businesses, and travelers. Our platform makes it easy to plan, book and manage your complete trips for both business and leisure travel.For businesses, this means a travel platform t
More jobs by this company
Job SummaryZiff Davis' Communication brands (Line2, eVoice and eReceptionist) arm small businesses with VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) with digital communication tools and are embarking on an ambitious growth plan. We are looking for exceptional new team members to help driv
The Lead Software Developer (Java) will lead a team of software developers delivering high-volume, flexible, and performant systems supporting the API Gateway and surrounding tooling that power our best-in-breed solutions for enterprise and mission-critical fax and document excha
We are looking for a results-oriented individual who will be responsible for ensuring the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of the Consensus business' data assets.The Application Security Engineer will be an innovative, self-driven, team player. The Application Securit
Account ManagerSince 2003, small and medium sized businesses worldwide have achieved significant results by turning to iContact’s best-in-class email marketing solutions and knowledgeable team members. With scalable tools to serve the needs of high-volume senders, professio
The DevOps Engineer will design, implement, test, deploy, support and perpetually improve upon continuous integration pipelines utilizing new technologies, industry standard tool sets and software development in a fast paced agile environment in order to streamline time-to-value.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will design, implement, test, deploy, support and perpetually improve upon continuous integration pipelines utilizing new technologies, industry standard toolsets and software development in a fast paced agile environment in order to streamline time-to-
The Sr. Technical Project Manager (TPM) plans, coordinates, and facilitates projects for multiple teams from start to delivery, specially focused App dev and Infrastructure. The TPM works with Product Managers and subject matter experts to understand business requirements, transl
About the jobWe are looking for a highly capable Windows software developer who desires to learn and develop for the Android platform. You will be responsible for building features that deliver meaningful and accurate results with a cutting-edge user experience. In addition, you.
The Lead VoIP Engineer will lead a team of software developers delivering high-volume, flexible, and performance systems in our best-in-breed enterprise and mission-critical fax and document exchange customers. The Lead will manage the coding practices of the team, perform code r
The Senior Software Developer (Java/Node) will join a team of software developers delivering high-volume, flexible, and performant systems supporting a best-in-breed solution for enterprise and mission-critical fax and document exchange customers.DutiesDesigning and developing ne
The Moz Group is looking hire a contract Recruiter to support our recruiting team. You will be responsible for managing a pipeline of technical and non-technical roles and support teams across multiple products and locations.This is a 12 month contract.We are an office optional c
The Lead Software Developer (Python) will lead a team of software developers delivering high-volume, flexible, and performant systems supporting a best-in-breed telecommunications solution for enterprise and mission-critical fax and document exchange customers. The Lead will mana
AFFILIATE MANAGERJoin an energetic team in one of the hottest growing sectors in software—cybersecurity. VIPRE Security Group, a part of Ziff Davis (NASDAQ : ZD), is a global, highly rated, award-winning security, privacy and data protection company protecting millions of c
The Sr. System Administrator will be responsible for the support and maintenance of our production infrastructure, both on-prem and cloud based, globally. In addition to standard operations responsibilities related to production Windows and Linux environments, this position will.